WHAT WE DO
Partnership for a Healthy Lincoln works to make children, families, and seniors live longer, healthier lives by increasing fitness, promoting good nutrition, supporting breastfeeding, increasing vaccination and cancer screening rates, and improving chronic disease care management. In times of public health crises, we provide science and evidence-based information to the commmunity. Thank you for your generous gifts, large or small to our mission.
You can support Partnership for a Healthy Lincoln with a one time donation or a payroll deduction plan through the Give Nebraska fund (formerly the Community Services Fund). To choose Partnership for a Healthy Lincoln on your payroll deduction form use code number is 6795 for campaigns at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, City of Lincoln, LES, LPS, Lancaster County, SCC and private companies; and 708BH for the State of Nebraska. Want to find out more about worksite giving plans? Click here.
You can also support Partnership for a Healthy Lincoln and the work we do in these ways:
- A secure direct donation through Pay Pal (donate button below)
- Remember us on Give to Lincoln Day
- Remember us on Giving Tuesday every November
- Sponsor Streets Alive!, our annual outdoor health, wellness, and fitness outreach event
- Support our Community Development Project, improving neighborhood and community health.